If you have any questions feel free to email me at: email@example.com . Hello and welcome to the auction page for my 2002 Dodge Viper GTS.
Before I get into the details, I would like to mention that I have owned this
car for 2 years and it has been an absolute joy in every sense. I started my
search for this vehicle almost 3 years ago and it took me almost a year to find
my perfect Viper. I went through every auction and online site and found this
one. If you are looking for a perfect 2002 GTS, the last year of production,
you have just found it.
This Viper GTS is in perfect mechanical and aesthetic condition. Most people
mistake it for a 2013-15 Viper. Some of the large scale upgrades include:
1) Custom paint job. The “single stripe” paint job is rare and makes
the car extremely unique. This was professionally done and it looks amazing.
2) I have installed new black wheels in order to “update the look” and
have a more modern look.
3) During the install of these wheels, the tires were also updated. They
only have a few hundred miles on them and are practically new. The rear tires
are a MASSIVE 345/30/19 and the fronts are 275/35/18. The cost of this upgrade
was close to $5000.
4) Updated Borla exhaust with dual 4 inch pipes. Long story short, it
5) Completely updated sound system. I have installed a Sony Bluetooth
headunit, along with 3 Alpine amps, and 6 new alpine speakers and a sub in the
trunk. If the sound of the engine is not good enough, then you practically get
the best sound system money can buy for the vehicle.
6) K&N MAF intake is a simple add on however, because of the shape, you
actually hear the hissing of the air being sucked into the engine and it
actually sounds like a snake. I get that comment a lot so wanted to share it.
7) The transmission has the short throw shifter for smoother gear changes.
It made a bid difference when this was installed since the smoother shifts make
the driving experience much more enjoyable.
8) Headlights were recently treated so they look brand new at this point.
9) Brand new window tint for the side and rear windows along with the
cleanest interior you will find for this year.
This car was/is my pride and joy for 2 years. It has been in many car shows, car
meetings and charity events. It is always a show stopper both with its looks and
performance and sound. It is mechanically in perfect condition with all of the
gauges, lights and all the buttons completely intact. On Ebay, it is hard to
find a car that doesn’t have broken gauges or parts that are scratched or
broken off. This is not one of those.
The vehicle has been in my air conditioned facility for the entirety of my
ownership so there are no problems with the paint or the exterior at all.
The vehicle is located in Orlando, Florida.