E-Mail Questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Custom Saleen S7 look alike. Not an exact replica, but as close to one as you're going to get
without spending a half million dollars. This car was designed and built to go on a 4th generation Camaro Z28. So
upgrades and after market performance potential are limitless. This car is an absolute head turner as it does not
look home made or like a standard kit car. The most frequent comment I receive is that it looks like a factory made
car. And since there was only 89 original Saleens made, most people think its real.
It is made up of INDIVIDUAL Hand Crafter Fiber Glass panels: bumper, fenders, hood, doors, trunk, etc..all with a
proper fit and finish. Which make for easy individual repair when most other kit cars are a one piece design and
you are at the mercy of replacing the entire kit if damaged. It has HID headlights and fully functional window
glass. As well as functional trunk and storage space. The car is easy to maintain and is serviceable anywhere. It
has the appearance of a mid engine with the convenience of the engine in the front. Replacement body panels are
readily available through me if ever needed. The car looks amazing and it will be a great addition to any car
collection. A truly functional daily driving super car.
The car weighs in right at around the original factory weight of 3600 Lbs.
What Makes This Car Unique:
- Car legally registers and is currently registered in Florida as a 1994 Camaro Z28.
- Individual Panels for easy individual repairs.
- Trunk and Storage.
- Front Engine under hood.
- Real glass windshield and functioning glass windows.
- Exotic super car appearance at a fraction of the price.
- Easy maintenance at any local mechanic shop.
- Modern Gullwing Doors w/ custom hidden door handles.
- Air Conditioning.
- Custom Interior.
- Custom hand laid/rolled fiber glass.
- Hand crafted aluminum louvers, rear lower spoiler, and door frame.
- Can be upgraded with many crate engine options.
- Limitless upgrades and after market performance potential.
- Fully Functional Daily Driver.
The overall condition of the car is good. Mechanically the car runs and stops very well. It has air conditioning,
but needs a new air compressor. It was built on a 1994 Camaro Z28 with a good running LT1 motor. It has been tuned
up and only high octane fuel is used. Cosmetically, the car has a few minor scratches but overall the paint cleans
up and looks very nice. The interior is a stock Z28 dash with a custom center console, custom racing seats, and has
been converted to a two seater. Please feel free to ask any questions